Friday, May 11, 2007

Adapted Endgame for film

ENDGAME by Samuel Beckett


Finished, it’s finished, nearly finished, it must be nearly finished,
Anymore, no doubt, a(he yawns)-bsolute, emptier, alone, enough, it’s time, it ended
To end, it’s time it ended, to end, gone all white, had enough, always had, nothing more, then we’ll die, enough, dying, time, no one else, nowhere else, leaving, once,
Kill me , there are none, leave, death, be off , leaving me, never, forgotten, no more, no more, forgotten us, no one, ever, dying, dying, can die, end of the day, always,
End of the day, be off, asleep, can’t, after day, lost, yesterday, ah yesterday, hardly,
Hardly, failed, crashed, lost, perished, then go, go in, once, keeping me, go, I won’t have it, you’re keeping, wouldn’t catch me, nothing, anything else, still, any more,
Anything else, leave you, leave me, leave you, you go, back, yesterday, ah yesterday,
Means nothing, you’d die, went out, day before, drowned, nothing else, every time,
That’s the lot, never told, make it short, god damn you to hell, silence, bottom
Have you not finished, will you never finish, will this never finish, clear away, chuck it, no pulse, go away, is that all, what else, time enough, too soon, it wouldn’t act, he’s dead, too far to the left, too far to the right, too far forward, too far back, kill him, die happy, deadly, I don’t, zero, zero, and zero, nothing stirs, all is, content, same, never,
Left, all gone, nothing, zero, already, no, light black, pole to pole, day after day, never, last, its course, mean something, mean something, came back, wouldn’t, long enough, what it is, with out going so far, moments, for nothing, spirit, spirit, let’s go,
Carry us away, far away, god forbid, alone, immediately, tomorrow, gone for ever,
Start straight away, wait, no, I want, blind, void, for ever, close, sleep, no wall anymore, infinite emptiness, resurrected dead, won’t be any one left, certain, forgot, what the hell, come to a standstill, simply stop, stand still, stop, leave you, leave you, leave us, leave you, finish us, finish me, finish you, finish me, leave you, remember,
Remember, same answer, nothing like them, you were, this was that, no father, no home, I’ll leave you, never, down a hole, beyond, nearly, forgotten, finished, at the end, finished, finish, I’ll leave you, extinguished, it’s extinguished, it’s extinguished,
She’s extinguished, buriedburied, have buried her, bury me, bury you, you’re not able to, won’t do it any more, won’t be able to do it, everything has to be explained,
Yesterday, yesterday, yesterday, that means that bloody awful day, long ago,bloody awful day, don’t mean anything , any more, silent, end of the world, snatch away, forgotten, was not so, way back, way back, gone on long enough, a day like any other day, as long as it lasts, leave you, can’t follow, leave me, I’ve left you, good-bye, mearly dead, result, mearly dead, corpses, whole universe, hell, universe, any more, leave me, don’t come, I’m gone, I’m dead, fit to wake the dead, the end, I’ll leave you, it’s finished, we’re finished, nearly finished, no more, enough of that, I’ve done that bit, zero, was nothing, down among the dead, plunge, not a soul, existed, beyond, alone, up the dead, away, there’s no cure, zero, cooled down, on the way, wasn’t much longer for this world, die death, the end, still alive, have finished, exterminated,
Finish him later, silence, in silence, off we go, nothing doing, he doesn’t exist, not yet, no longer exists, there is nothing in the world, now are ended, gone, not there,
Clear everything away, silent and still, last place, last dust, I’ll leave you, it’s fatal, not very far, in spite of everything, nevertheless, nothing, than nothing, stopped there,
Soon to be the end, drained, dead, the way of it, there already, closed, no more navigators, I won’t kiss you anywhere, I’ll leave you, I won’t touch you, I’ll leave


you, kill, he’ll die, for nothing, grieve, no cure for that, the end, end it, it will be the end, all over, done with, gone too far, let’s get it over, gone, dead, in spirit only, be dead, it’s death, at last, never get any more, empty, winding up, any more, end, to end, passes over, as ever, never there, without me, clear enough, the axe, stop playing, nothing, nothing, don’t need you any more, leave you, nothing, end up, dying of, have nothing, extinguished, never, nothing, exit, endgame lost, and lose and have done with losing,

No comments: